Friday, January 7, 2011

day 7

For those of you that think I can only be seen in a pony tail and hoodie... I do have other things in my closet.  I was lucky enough to go out to dinner tonight with my hubby and enjoy a plate of cheese fries at Outback.  On occasions like this, you can be sure I toss the hoodie aside and wear something a little nicer.  I'm just not great at fashion (and to prove it, my friend bought this outfit, showed me, and I went out and bought the very same one).  I envy some of my friends who on any given day, any hour of the day, look like a million bucks and wear the cutest outfits.  
This too was for me, to see what I really look like.  I've been trying to get in better shape.  I'm happy to have stood on the scale two days in a row to confirm the fact that I was able to lose 6lbs in two months (during the holidays none the less).  I'm thrilled!!!

2 comments:

  1. The only problem is that you look soooo much better in it than I do! Not fair. I need to loose some weight so I can look as good as you do in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Steph! Super cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete