Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 5

On days like this I can guarantee that my husband is glad it's ME that is the mom and in charge of taking care of the kids.  The day ended with a BANG... I mean SPILL (same difference, right moms?)

So I have to lay it all out for you as to why I'm sitting her exhausted and why this picture says it all.

6:30am couldn't sleep... decided to get up and go to the gym.
ran 4 miles
8:00am got daughter ready for school
8:45am took daughter to school so dad who didn't sleep well either could keep sleeping
9:30am showered and showered youngest as she didn't wake up dry
dressed the kids and got them breakfast while I checked email
11:00am finished getting ready for the day
11:30am rushed the kids out the door to take them to my little sisters elementary school so she could fulfill an assignment and babysit them for an hour
12:00pm got to a friends house to visit for a bit
12:30 left to go pick up the kids
1:00pm dropped son off at preschool
3:00pm left to pick up oldest from school
3:45pm picked son up from preschool
4:00pm dropped oldest off at Up With Kids while I did some returns
4:45pm went in to use the bathroom and youngest tried going herself and got it everywhere
5:00pm left for home to clean up youngest
5:45pm realized I didn't have what I needed for dinner
6:00pm Costco run and I mean RUN
Kids were begging for food on the way out and I KNEW they couldn't wait for lasagna
6:15pm gave in to buying hotdogs and drinks for the kids so I could make dinner in peace
6:30pm brought in groceries all the while the youngest carried in her drink....
it was rootbeer!


It's ALMOST 8:00pm...
the kids are not bathed or ready for bed, but the lasagna is JUST about done and I can't wait to bite into it.  It's a good thing I make a mean lasagna, right?  I'm going to need a boost of energy to finish it off tonight with baths and putting kids to bed!

And to all a good night!

Just to prove it was delish...

No comments:

Post a Comment