Sunday, January 30, 2011

day 30

In desperate need of some comfort food!  A warm, homemade, chocolate chip cookie sounded delish, and it's been awhile since I've made these.  Remember the complaint about my oven, well, I've avoided using it to make these cookies for the longest time.  It just isn't the same as the old, broken oven.  I had that oven down to science and got it to work perfectly for me when it came to cookies.  They were so perfect in fact, that my husband was selling them on a regular basis to people at his work.  They craved them as much as I did today!  Good news,  after a few tweaks to the temperature, I got a couple dozen to come out like they used to... PERFECT AND YUMM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dialing in a new oven is quite a pain. That was one of the things I hated about moving (yeah it was pretty low on the list). The child in the background really adds a sense of anticipation. Really good picture

    ReplyDelete