Thursday, January 27, 2011

day 27 {or should I say week 7}

This post has been on my mind like crazy.  I wanted to be creative and do something fun.  I didn't want to just post a picture of a positive pregnancy test.  I've thought of SO many ideas.  I've laid in bed awake thinking of them.  I thought at first (and I kind have done it) to just post things each day with little hints along the way.  Some of those hits have been my comments and some the pictures.  Remember the pink and blue cupcakes, or the undying need for a roast (a major craving) and even the date on the DS was September and the "bursting with excitement" balloon picture... all little hints.  Then there was the idea today to go buy a bunch of blueberries and take a cool picture of them, cause that's how big the baby is at this point.  But nope, it ends here the announcement that I'm pregnant with #4.  I couldn't resist using this.  This morning as I was putting Sky's homework away in her homework folder and telling her to make sure to turn it in, I see this.  She is my little artist and I must show off her work!

 

So let me revamp my New Years Resolution...
I will no longer be losing but rather gaining 10 lbs.
Getting to church on time is going to be brutal, just getting there will be my new goal.
Saving money, kinda hard with another baby to spend on, but I will do my best.
Sticking to this 365, so far so good.
I believe more now than ever!!!  I'm prego!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!! So happy for you! I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!I just had my fourth and I am eating him up. Enjoy every minute possible. Love that you are tackling this again. I am excited to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPEE!!!! So happy for you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete