Friday, January 14, 2011

day 14

I'm a little emotional today.  I'm not in to thinking much either, which is why I'm using this picture I took yesterday.  After taking one of my little niece, my sweet boy did the usual, "here take one of me..." talk.  Never fails, if the camera is out, he's making faces or doing funny poses and asking for me to take one of his creation.  He cracks me up.  Looking at this picture today, made me smile!  

 
 Is there anything better than getting something in the mail?  Had I just waited for my mail to come today, before posting a picture...  This made me smile too!  I am incredibly blessed with AMAZING friends!!!  Really, really amazing.  They lift me up, make me smile and are always there for me!  Thank you!!!  You know who you are!  



No comments:

Post a Comment