Saturday, March 19, 2011

day 78 Taking note:

I am not very good at this... as you can see, it's been weeks now since I've posted anything.  Yes, I took pictures along the way, but not every day.  I missed several in the last two weeks.  It was about as stressful and exhausting as it's been for awhile.  Keeping up with the regular routine, feeling tired from being pregnant, shooting a wedding, doctors appointments, getting news that I didn't want to get, and trying to get ready for a trip that I wanted to enjoy more than anything got in the way a lot of the time.  I would get too wrapped up in the day and now looking back, I could have taken some pretty awesome pictures those days.  So, I'll go back and post the few I took.  I'm going to still write a note on the days I didn't, for my own sake, since this will be a reminder to me of what my year was like.  I'm regretful, but hopeful this will be a reminder to put the picture of the day at the top of my list.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there--life can get so crazy! Looking forward to more pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up. It is obvious that your priorities are right....family and self. Love the notes even if no picture accompanies it.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete