Friday, March 4, 2011

day 63

Cause my kids will hear me say occasionally, "hmmm... what is my picture going to be for today" they will offer up ideas, or give me objects of theirs to take a picture of.  I hear in return, "you can take a picture of this, mom."  It's usually something totally random or just a toy of theirs.  Today, Sky came home from school very excited about what she learned about today.  Their day was centered around Spring, seeds, growth, sunlight, and different kinds of flowers.  She asked if I'd take a picture of her flower.  OF COURSE!  What could be more appropriate on a day like today.  It was a beautiful 50 degree, sunny day.  Thank you sweet Sky for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I need to remember to get my kids more involved in my daily photos. I have some in the past, but it sure would be nice if they'd come up with ideas more often for me! :)

    ReplyDelete