Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 60

It was like a big birthday day today.  First I went to lunch at my sister in laws house to celebrate two of our sisters in law's birthdays.  It was also my sisters birthday.  I ordered something online for my own birthday (which I can't wait to get!!!).  I met up at the mall, with my friend Suzanne after school.  We hung out, shopped, let our kids run around the store together, and got ice cream at the end.  It was a fabulous day.  When my husband got home and brought in the mail, this came.  $30 in certificates to Chili's.  What a great day huh?
Awhile back a friend of mine snuck a Chili's gift card into my purse.  In February, I received emails about how kids ate free on certain days.  So, with that Neils and I made a night of it with the kids.  It wasn't the greatest experience ever, in fact when I got home and thought about it, it pretty much sucked!  I could go on forever (cause I tell stories long and detailed like my dad), but I'll spare you the pain.  Low and behold $30 bucks.  NICE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment