Sunday, March 27, 2011

day 86

Okay so here I go again, backtracking a ton!  My life took me in a direction I never saw coming and so here I am weeks later, going back and posting the images I did take along the way.  Sunday (after church), March 27th... every two months dad takes the kids, and puts them against the wall to see how much they've grown.  It's the WT version of a growth chart (pencil on the wall) but nonetheless, I wouldn't change it.  My kids get so excited to see if they've grown.  We haven't been doing this terribly long, just the last six months.  So today was measurement #3.  Each one of the kids has had a month where they didn't even grow a hair.  This month it was Brooke who didn't grow.  She was sad, but I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the month of March she was SICK, with Influenza for two weeks and then pneumonia for another two.  Jett and Sky were happy to see they had both shot up!  STOP GROWING!!!! 

1 comment: