Monday, March 7, 2011

day 66

This came today!  I'm so excited... I feel ready for Hawaii now!  Neils' company asked if I would be willing to take pictures at the awards ceremony this year.  Of course, my husband being the deal getter made it possible that I got something in return for my time.  Not too shabby eh?  I feel better about carrying all my gear, taking it on the plane and having something that doesn't look like a big (touristy) camera bag that someone would grab.  I'm in love with it!  For those of you that are photogs, I HIGHLY recommend it.  It holds my D700, 24-70, 50, 85, SB900, all my cards, extra battery, battery charger, and there's room for another lens.  It zips up and doesn't look overloaded in any way.   
 

1 comment:

  1. I have that same bag but in turquoise. The BEST purchase we ever made. We got it right before we went to Hawaii in November and it's been my best friend ever since. I get comments all of the time from people saying "I love your purse" well it's a camera bag but only we know :)

    ReplyDelete