Thursday, March 10, 2011

day 69

Today, I shot a wedding.  It was the most beautiful day.  The weather was gorgeous.  My sweet sister in law was kind enough to watch my kids while I was gone.  After the wedding, I came back to her place and hung out until it was time to go get Sky from school.  I could have stayed there all afternoon, just hanging out while the kiddos played.  They got along great.  It makes me happy to see my kids enjoying time with their cousins.  There's nothing more important than family!  My favorite part is that my nieces got excited to see me when I walked in the door.  They ran over with smiles and hugs.  I have a special place in my heart for one of them and I think she might feel that, as she let me snuggle her until it was time for me to leave.  It was the best!  So now for the lesson I learned, I SHOULD HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM!  But after the wedding, the camera was put away for the rest of the day.  I don't want that to ever happen again.  The #1 reason for my camera is to capture my kids, family and moments special to me.  So with that, just a fun picture from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment