Friday, March 25, 2011

day 84

I didn't get a picture today, but  today I had a doctors appointment.  I was able to see Dr. Macy (the first time this pregnancy) and see her smiling face.  She's an amazing doctor and I trust her with my life.  I mentioned to her as she measured me and checked my due date, that I knew she liked to be prepared, so to expect this baby to come on September 2nd.  For two years Jett has prayed that his baby brother would come on September 2nd.  She smiled.  I also told her I didn't like this stress business that has come with being 35.  With my first three babies, I never worried for a second that anything would be wrong.  She said, "well, you have to worry about every pregnancy, not just this one."  She was right, but I hadn't.  And lucky (I guess you could say) they ended in 3 perfectly healthy babies!

1 comment:

  1. Do you go to the Avenues Womens Center? My doctor is Gemmell. :)Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete