Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11-09-2011

My Brookey-Brooke LOVES going to preschool.  She asks every day, "Do I go to Challenger today?"  She practically jumps up and down every time the answer is yes.  She is doing INCREDIBLY well too.  I thought because she is the youngest in the school year out of my three kids and because I have read to her the least amount, she wouldn't be as far ahead as Sky and Jett were at this point.  But to my surprise, she is learning faster than they did.  She has an incredible memory and had Green Eggs and Ham memorized (the long, regular version).  So when it came time to put her blending sounds together, she could read quite well.  Because she had memorized the book she knew what some major sight words were.  She practically skipped steps because of this.  She hadn't come home with her blending badge yet, even though she's been able to blend for awhile.  I asked her on the way to school, "can you ask your teacher why you haven't gotten your blending badge yet, cause you should have gotten it by now."  She came home with it and wore it proudly all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment