Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11-08-2011

This morning after running the kids to school, we came home and I bathed Radd and got him dressed.  And as always, he was then ready to snuggle and nurse.  I love cuddling him and have a hard time passing him off to anyone.  It's hard knowing he's the last and every minute he's getting bigger and before I know it, he won't be little anymore.  Brooke, kept asking, "Mom can I hold Radd?"  I had him all snugly and warm and I was beginning to doze off myself.  I didn't want to get up or pass him off, but after the fifth request, I decided I would let her hold him.  She wanted to snuggle him too and asked if she could lay down and hold him.  I laid him down next to her (picture moment) and went to get my camera.  When I came down, she was as still and peaceful as could be holding her little brother close.  She didn't even know I had taken her picture.  She wasn't sleeping, but probably just enjoying the moment, like I do so often!  My babies!!!  I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing for so many reasons! Amazing edit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you posting. I am so far behind.

    ReplyDelete