Monday, April 18, 2011

day 108

Seriously?  It's been almost a week since I posted a picture.  I'm terrible at this.  Oh well, I'm going to just keep at it the best I can.  Every day, doesn't seem to be happening, but it's still my goal! 
It happens every 6-8 weeks, I want to cut Jetts hair, but he pleads with me to let him keep it.  Not understanding why he doesn't want to cut it, I ask him if he wants "Justin Bieber hair."   The answer has always been the same, strong, "NO!"  So, here we are again, me wanting to cut it for Easter weekend, and him begging to let him keep it.  Why?  There's never been a reason why, but tonight he finally said, "I just want to put my hair like this and show my friends at school and then you can cut it."  AHHhhhhh!!!  Okay, I am going to let him (as I cringe inside) cause what's it going to hurt and for some reason, he likes it!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your son may be a trend setter and very hip for his age!!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete