Monday, April 11, 2011

day 101 (Lots of 1's in todays date, it's the first of many great days I guess)

So, yes, I have some backtracking to do.  But at the same time I need to stay on top right?  So, here's one for today because it was a GREAT day.  I'm home and getting back to normal.  I've still got a ways to go, but the sun was shinning and I felt happy to try and tackle some of the daily tasks myself.  It's amazing what laying in a hospital bed for 7 days will do to you.  I WANTED to clean!  I need to remember this when I'm overwhelmed with too much to do.  With all this bottled energy, came a desire to take some pictures too of course.  

I had this cute outfit with this hat for Jett to wear and I told him I had to take his picture in it first before he could wear it around.  I had the perfect spot to take the picture (down the street there was an old pale yellow and white Thunderbird parked for sale).  I drove past that car day after day but never took the chance to take his picture.  There was always some reason, the weather stunk, or he was sick.  Well, on the way home from the hospital, I noticed it's GONE.  So that plan is gone too.  I decided today, before he wears this outfit AGAIN, it was time to just get one (even before I combed his hair, did you notice?).  So here he is, indoors just being silly but I LOVE IT!  I get to have another one of these... (a boy)!
 

2 comments:

  1. One of the most perfect pictures you have ever taken, messy hair and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, didn't notice the hair because I was too busy looking at his adorable face! Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete