Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Mondays and Wednesdays have been quite busy with Track and T-ball.  Today was Sky's first track meet and unfortunately Jett's t-ball game started soon after.  So I left Dad in charge of Sky while I ran off with Jett to get him to his game.

I captured a few that are significant today...
First the protective dad, shading his daughter until it was time for her to run.  He's always been this way, making sure his kids are always the most comfortable they can be.  He's one heck of a dad!




Then of course, the events Sky chose for her first meet...


And then I had to leave and this is my boy at his t-ball game.  Getting ready, he sits intently watching from the dugout.  This year he has been on top of his game.  I was happy with his focus and how well he's done.  Most of the kids were found kicking the dirt, playing with their hat, or just off in la-la land of some sort.  Not Jett, and I wonder where that comes from.  He was seen slightly bent forward watching the kid at bat, ready to pounce on the ball the second it was hit.  He was ready at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment