Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's like a diet for me... I start out strong, doing perfectly everyday and then things get in the way and slowly I loose my momentum and before I know it, I've given up.  But I am getting back on the horse and hopefully riding this challenge out the rest of the year.

At least someone looks out for me!  I heard a scream and it was Sky screaming at Jett saying, "NO, it's not yours!"  I ran down and the argument was that Jett was taking the LAST croissant.  How dare he!  I jumped in asking him to choose something else to eat cause these were Sky's favorite and I was afraid he was only doing it to make her scream (cause that happens a lot around here).  He agreed after being presented other choices, but Sky was not convinced he was really going to leave it alone.  Later I found it with this little note attached!  I think she's way too smart, knowing I wouldn't really eat it, I'd let her have it.  This way though, she didn't come off selfish!

2 comments:

  1. Kids are so awesome! I love how their minds work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are back on the wagon :) Missed you.

    ReplyDelete