Friday, July 15, 2011

Wow, it's amazing how quickly the time goes and this 365 gets away from me.  The end of this week (today)is what I was aiming for, my brothers wedding dinner and tomorrows wedding.  This week started with a doctors appointment that I thought would only take up a couple hours, instead 4 hours later, I was fighting 5:00pm traffic and rushing to get to my kids knowing they were probably starving by this point.  I had my brothers engagement pictures to edit and order so they'd have them in time to display at the reception.  I squeezed in a pool day with friends, knowing that would be about the only fun activity I'd get to do with my kids this week.  Then, I scrambled to make my girls their outfits... getting the t-shirts, buying the fabric, cutting and sewing them.  I had never sewn anything to a t-shirt before, but I thought I'd try and dress them up.  I think they turned out great.  Amazingly enough, today (friday) came and I had it all under my belt and I literally sat around the entire morning reading books and watching T.V. with my kids in our jammies.  We lounged around until it was time to get ready for the wedding dinner at Gardner Village.  So on our way into dinner, I grabbed a couple pictures of my darling kiddos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment