Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's my 9 year anniversary today and since I refuse to be in any pictures and lame-o me didn't take my camera with me on my date, I'm posting something that at least has some meaning.  My husband hates growing tomatoes but he knows how much I LOVE to eat home grown tomatoes.  They are like candy to me.  A little salt and pepper and I'm in heaven!  Each year he some how convinces me he's not going to plant them, and then he does.  This year he got on it early and planted them for Mothers Day.  He managed to find some that had grown more than our usual starter and so we are definitely ahead of the game this year!  I worried about them for a bit, afraid they'd die cause it stayed so cold there in May, but they're still alive and doing quite well.  I'm happy to say, my first tomato has popped up!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is love :)

    I'm such a lazy husband that I have very, very little to do with the amazing food that comes from our garden. I haul some dirt and repair the sprinklers, and that's about it. I just enjoy the fruits of Heather's labors!

    ReplyDelete