Friday, July 8, 2011

Not really in the mood for much today.  Struggling to stay happy and positive and not let things in life bring me down.  The weather today hasn't helped, overcast and gloomy.  Seems to have an affect on my mood, especially 7 months prego.  I found myself going through the side drawer in the bathroom thinking about how unorganized my house is and how maybe I could dump everything in the drawer and start from scratch.  I found these... sponge rollers.  I lived in these as a kid and even as a teenager.  I would sleep in them all the time to have curly hair in the morning.  I remember taking them with me to girls camp so that I could wash my hair on the last day, put them in that night so the next day when I got home I had great hair for the Stake dance I would be going to.  Brooke was there when I found them and asked what they were.  I told her, "sponge rollers."  "Like Sponge Bob?" she asked.  I showed her how they go in your hair and she pranced around for a few hours asking, "Is my hair curly yet?"  Not likely, but at least she brought out a smile in me and a picture of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment