Monday, July 18, 2011

Today, my youngest brother spent one last day in town before heading back.  I love him and wish he wasn't so far away, but the good news is he'll be back Labor Day weekend (delivery weekend) to hang out.  I don't know that I'll have sugar cookies for him, but if I happen to get a burst of energy some how, I just might do it selfishly so I have some yummy cookies for my hospital stay.  So since it was his last day we hooked up at Cafe Rio for lunch.  It was fun and afterward the cousins swapped places and I headed to Walmart with the girls.  I found fun make it yourself candy necklaces and decided it would be a fun inside activity for the girls.  After making them, it was only seconds before they wanted to eat them.  I insisted on a picture before they ran off to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment