Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So, I'm feeling huge and ugly, all the while my friend Suzanne gets skinnier and more beautiful!  It's hard on the self esteem.  Recently she posted some self portrait pictures of her and it was awesome, it showed off how gorgeous she is.  She's so beautiful and even more now than ever.  It's absolutely true as I sit and look at a picture of us together from over ten years ago.  In wanting to be like her, I tried the self portrait thing.  Don't ask me why... I felt silly trying as I stood in the window for light, holding out my camera and trying to get the focus right, let alone a good angle of my terribly, round, prego face! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Steph, no one is more beautiful than you. If only you could see what the world sees, you'd know it's true. Why do you think I try so hard? Every time I'm around you I feel like a troll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly wished I looked as beautiful as you pregnant or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a beautiful self-portrait. You gotta get over this fat & ugly worries. You're prego and that gives you the enjoy the plumpness card for 9 months and at least 9 months after. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly beautiful!! Just look at this picture. =)

    ReplyDelete