Tuesday, February 22, 2011

day 53

Okay so I'm skipping a few days... to post this today.  I felt the need to post this immediately cause I love it.  It's SO how it is.
I am working on a project to give my mother in law for Christmas.  It's going to take the whole year to pull it off.  There are 9 kids and their families I need to get pictures of to be able to pull this off and not everyone lives here.  One of the nine family's live in California and they were in town and about to fly out.  I met them at their friends house so I could get the pictures I needed of them.  I threw my kids in the car and headed up to Salt Lake.  They just had to hang out while I got it done.  As I was packing up my stuff in the back of the van, Brooke was leaning over the seat and said, "Take a picture of me mom."  My favorite words OF COURSE!  I quickly took the lens cap off and pointed it in her direction.  I got the first image.  Not perfect, not enough time to get my settings right and get a great image.   She does this to me... let's me take ONE and she's done.  That's it, that's all I get!  I usually go for it and then end up begging, "PLEASE... just one more for me!"  She's done.  She's moved onto the silly faces.  So here they are... the first one (I wasn't ready), the second because I kept snapping anyway (and I caught something I ABSOLUTELY LOVE) and the third when I begged for one more, I got that silly face I told you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment