Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day 40

Today, I felt terrible about missing out on an incredible opportunity to spend time and learn from Jess Bishop and her husband, but I had my first doctors appointment.  I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and it made it all worth it.
My son is incredibly interested in ANYTHING going on with the baby.  He likes to see the pictures at the different stages and know how big the baby is.  So when I got home from the doctors office, he inquired about everything that happened.  I explained to him how I got to hear the babies heartbeat.  He ran over and got over the play doctors kit and telling Brooke how lie down so he could hear her heart.  It was the cutest thing ever.  He was full of questions like always!  I didn't get my camera out fast enough, but you get the idea!  I love my kiddos and can't wait for #4!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment