Thursday, February 3, 2011

day 34

We've been trying to get together for weeks.  First their family got hit with influenza and were out for a couple of weeks and then Brooke got hit with it for a good week.  SO, today was the day!  These are friends of ours who we met when our oldest girls went to preschool together.  It turned out that they had three kids just like us and all within two weeks in age of my three.  We were bound to be friends!  So off we went after school to go play at their house.  I, of course, brought my camera (see...) but FAILED miserably to get it out while we were there!  We were all having too much fun and so it sat in my purse!  LAME!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hi and I enjoy your 365. I am following all the links on Lookie Loo's sight--my new hobby. =) Maybe someday I will be good enough to do one of my own, but for now I just follow. Oh, I love the focus on this one--really nice.

    ReplyDelete