Thursday, February 17, 2011

day 48

Sky had a friend over after school.  This was a first for her.  There aren't any kids terribly close to us.  And it doesn't help that we choose to drive to a different school than most of the other kids in our ward.  So, it's never happened before that a friend came over after school to play.  Am I the worst mom ever?  They had a blast together and I hope this is just the beginning to our little friend coming over to play.  I have a cute picture of them hanging out... BUT  after the comment that came from my little Brooke, I had to post a picture of this.  They were outside riding their big wheels.  I sat just inside watching them, and they weren't getting along all too well.  Jett kept bumping into Brookes front wheel and she'd try and get him back, but he'd turn his wheel and avoid her.  She came in the house, SO UPSET.  I sat her up on the counter and looked her over.  I asked her if she was okay?  She insisted that she wasn't.  I said to her, "he didn't hurt you did he?"  She then said in the sweetest voice, "he hurt my heart."

1 comment:

  1. Tell Brookie seeing her sad hurts my heart. Big hugs and kisses. I love you Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete