Wednesday, February 16, 2011

day 47

It was one heck of a windy day.  All day I've kept my fingers crossed that we don't lose the power.  That's never fun.  On my way to pick up Sky, I saw a fence covered in paper that had blown up against it.  It was stuck there as the wind kept going and going.  I thought that would be my picture of the day, but I thought of something more fun.  I didn't have time this morning to braid Sky's hair.  I was so mad cause I KNEW it would be windy and I didn't want it down to get all tangled and be in her face.  But because I didn't braid it, I watched her run to the car with her hair blowing all over.  It was cute.  I brought her home and asked if I could get a picture of it blowing... she was up for it.

1 comment:

  1. These are soooo perfect! What a great way to capture the day. I love it.

    ReplyDelete