Friday, October 31, 2014

10-31-2014

This years October/Halloween was on the low end of effort for me.  We didn't make it to a pumpkin patch, dress up and go to Gardner Village like in years past, nor did I do anything special with Halloween costume pictures.  The kids picked their own costumes and even those required very little effort on my part.  I was hoping to get Radd in his Race Car driver hat, racing around in his car, but even that didn't happen in the way that I had hoped.  Sometimes, it's about just getting through the month and not over doing it.  As for the evening of Trick or Treating, we went to Darin and Jill's and because the weather was unseasonably warm we were able to trick or treat for hours!  The kids had a great time!  That's all that really matters in the end.  That THEY enjoyed it!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment