Friday, April 19, 2013

4-19-2013

My guy sure likes shoes these days!  Yesterday on Instagram I posted his little feet trying to put a pair of shoes on from the book I read to him.  He is obsessed with putting shoes on.  If he finds anyone's shoes lying around, you can be sure to find him sticking his feet in and trying to walk in them.  It's the best!  I love watching him try and balance as he sticks his feet into the big shoe and them dragging them across the floor to walk.
Today, rather than taking a picture using my Iphone, like I normally would in this case, I happened to be sitting at my computer which is where my Nikon sits.  I quickly grabbed it and in the moment was able to grab a couple of his obsession...  shoes!  This morning they are on his hands, tonight I guarantee he will be trying to put them on his feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment