Friday, February 1, 2013

2-1-2013

He'll be 17 months old tomorrow.  I can hardly believe it.  I have to say that I have spent every possible second and then some snuggling this boy of mine.  He's definitely a mama's boy and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Most mornings while Brooke is at school, I snuggle him as much as he'll let me and then we vacuum.  Hahaaaa... it's true.  Once he's done snuggling and eating a banana on my lap, he gets up and insists on going into the laundry room to get the vacuum.  The weather cleared up, was a little warmer than usual and the sky was clear.  I have to be careful not to mention going outside unless I mean it.  He loves to go outside!  I think we'll be out there non stop the second it hits 55 degrees.  So today as soon as I said, let's go outside, he was off.  I was able to snap a few of him just walking around in the non snowy areas in the back yard.  I love this kid.  I don't want him to get any bigger!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment