Wednesday, March 23, 2011

day 82

I'm back and ready to stay on top of the picture a day thing!
So after all that running a fever stuff, I thought she was fine on Monday of this week.  I was ready to take her in if it hadn't broken.  It's never been really high, maybe 100.  She's had a normal appetite and besides a little cough, she's acted normal.  So she was fine except both Monday and Tuesday night she climbed up on my lap EARLY in the evening and said she was tired.  Both nights, she fell asleep in seconds and slept through the night.  This was completely out of character for her.  I mentioned it to my mom and she brought up the fact that it could be pneumonia.  With that I made an appointment for her today just to be sure.  And sure enough, it was.  It explained why the cough seemed to be getting worse, not better, and why she was so tired.  My poor nubie.  She's still my baby and yes, I baby her.  I set up a tray table in front of the T.V. and served her whatever she wanted.  Today, it was obvious she's not good.  I'd give her something to eat and she'd take one bite and say, "this tastes yuck mom."  Even the Ho-Ho and Oreo's I gave her sat after only a bite.  
Did I go on vacation?  Cause it sure doesn't feel like it!!!  It's already a distant blur.  I'm ready for the month of March to be over.  Bring on April, with warmer weather of course!

1 comment:

  1. Having RSV twice here and another with ear infection, stomach bug, and the other an nasty cough. So ready for the sick season to be over.

    ReplyDelete