Friday, April 8, 2011

day 98

There is a reason I drive all the way up to LDS Hospital to have babies and so when I was told to go to the ER of course I went to LDS.  They have the most amazing staff of nurses.  In fact, I can't wait to see them in 5 months, they were that great!  I felt like each and every nurse that spent a day with me was the perfect nurse to get me through that particular day (I had some tough ones to get through).  I think each of them were there on those days for a reason.  Heck, my life the last two weeks has been laid out perfectly.  I could not have laid it out any better myself.  It's those tender mercies I speak of so often, that I know the Lord has granted me again and again.  This week was filled with them.  It made me smile to get this thank you card in the mail, signed by each of the nurses that cared for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved LDS too. So glad all is well. I can only imagine the stress and worry you have gone through. I hope you have a safe enjoyable rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete