Sunday, April 24, 2011

day 114

Easter Sunday... and 21 weeks along.  I don't like how incredibly round I get (not just my belly) when I'm prego.  So, don't expect to see any other prego pictures of me.  Suzanne is insisting on doing maternity pictures, but I'm not interested in the least!  I HATE being in front of the camera, HATE IT!!!  I'm barely okay posting this one.  But for the sake of my 365 and for having at least one prego picture in my life that I'll keep, here it is.  Plus, my kids were incredibly awful at pictures today (like EVERY Easter, so this is all I've got.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Steph, you are gorgeous! Now is the perfect time to take lots of prego pics, still in the adorable stage! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your gorgeous! I know it doesn't change how you feel, but you are beautiful. Do the pix! I did, and I am so glad, beings that it's probably my last. My maternity's are the only ones I have of being pregnant out of all four. I want to remember the awesomeness of it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but you don't have a say in the matter miss. I am taking your maternity pictures and that is that. We'll do them early so you have the perfect size bump and then just pretend you were 9 months prego!

    ReplyDelete