Wednesday, April 13, 2011

day 103

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting to go back, I will still fill in a lot of the days missing.  But I wanted to get this posted for today...

Last night I went over to Suzannes to work on lighting in her studio.  We had a friend, a master at lighting come and help us figure some things out and how to get certain looks.  It was such a great night of learning.  There are so many aspects of photography and studio photography is a whole aspect on it's own.  Lighting in studio, is so much different than outdoor or natural light.  It's not like you can move the sun closer or further away like the light in studio.  So, I watched and learned new things.  I'm so glad I took the time to go over.  I didn't feel like going in the least.  It was a hard day.  Just not a 100% yet and it's killing me.  Anyway, so I took pictures yesterday, but they were with Suzanne's camera so I don't have one for yesterday.  Today though, I wanted to post something that captured light and shadows in a way that I created it.  With the older kids at school, I took Brooke into my front room, moved couches around and played with the light on her face.  We did the standard pictures, but then there were a few I was able to convince her to do to get the light the way I wanted it.  This is one of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment