Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday smells so good!

I love this time of  year, it seems food is the center of fall and winter for me.  I think cause it's cold and snowy outside there's more time for baking.  I love making cookies for the holidays or trying a new recipe this time of year.   Thanksgiving dinner is just around the corner and there couldn't be a more perfect holiday for me.  I love food!  Sunday, I whipped up some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  I think next time I'll add some cream cheese frosting to them.  I love the smell it creates in my home after baking some delicious treat!  If only it lasted longer maybe I wouldn't have to make them so often, cause I just love the smell!


2 comments:

  1. I can smell them through my screen! I'm gaining weight just looking at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already missed a day!!!! Come on you are only 3 days into this!!!! Where is Monday's pic?

    ReplyDelete