Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1-22-2013

He's a tad crazy!  He LOVES my vacuum more than any child I've ever seen.  He went so nuts that after the battle for a few days, I got online and ordered him his very own Dyson vacuum (pretend of course, but it looked just like mine).  I thought that would be the answer.  Ummmm... not really.  Although he will be seen playing with his vacuum, he mostly insists that I get out mine and vacuum with him.  It's amazing how much he communicates without talking in sentences.  I know exactly what he wants and he gets giddy when I get my vacuum out.  He does a little happy dance (for real).  Last week while at Target, I made the mistake of going down the isle of vacuums.  He started screaming!  The embarrassing kind of screaming!  I'll never make that mistake again.  So today, after vacuuming for a good half hour, I was done and ready to move on.  When I uttered those terrible words of "all done" he lost it!  It was as if life were over.  It's hilarious! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment