Monday, January 31, 2011

day 31

The picture comes with an explanation first.  Sister, Sky preformed a puppet show at school last week.  Brooke was too sick and so dad had to go represent the family and watch the show.  We missed out.  Today, was the first sign of life from Brooke in a whole week.  She has been sicker than sick.  Then today, I wasn't feeling so well (being prego) and barely pulled it together to get Jett off to school.  I had spent most of the morning just laying on the couch and I could tell when we got home, Brooke was going a little crazy.  No one to play with and I wasn't all to lively.  I heard Brooke in the other room doing her version of a puppet show.  NO amount of nauseousness could keep me from going and being her audience (camera in hand of course).  So here she is... and I even made it better by flipping the couch around.  The last picture is her "Ta-Da!" picture and I clapped as loud as I could!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So happy she is doing better. She is so adorable and I love that she did this. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete