Wednesday, August 17, 2011

REALLY?  Almost a whole month?  What the heck?  So I've been busy with projects around the house and taking the kids to the pool.  Looking back that's all that comes to mind over the last month.  Oh and that almost every other day I got a migraine or two.  It comes with being prego!  I didn't take but a couple photos all month and I'm kinda sad but sit here thinking... I just didn't have any motivation to do so.  I think this pregnancy has taken a lot out of me!!!  TO SAY THE LEAST!  So here are the few I did take....
I made a small blanket for this little monkey on the way.  I couldn't NOT make him something, right?
Sky getting her track meet ribbons in the mail.  Because we didn't make it to the last meet or end of the year pool party, they mailed them to us.  She did well... and even placed 2nd in shot put.  Impressive if you saw how many of the kids tried that particular event. 

Tylenol.  Cause it's the only thing I can take and at the time, I wanted to take the whole bottle.  I had a day of migraines and non sleep that I felt the worst I have in a long time.  I even jumped at the offer when my husband called at the end of the day to check in, to come home an hour early.  I never ask him to come home early, but today... I felt I was on deaths door and couldn't even move off the couch.  The kids were hungry and I couldn't even get up to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment