Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another picture for today...
My dearest friend Suzanne takes care of me in the best of ways.  I never got around to taking my little Brookie's 4 year old pictures and now that I'm SUPER PREGO and days away from delivery, it's just not possible for me to do.   Fearing I would never get around to them, the AMAZING Suzanne said to me, "you just have to show up,  I'll take them and then you can edit them".  So Saturday we went up the canyon.  Suzanne had found that there were fields of yellow flowers and if you know my Brooke, her favorite color is yellow!  All of her stuffed animals on her bed are yellow!  She calls herself Brookie Bee and thinks bumblebees are awesome cause they are yellow!  It's just a yellow thing for her and I love it!  So up we went to get her pictures in the yellow flowers.  She lit up when she saw them!  After it was all said and done and we were fighting the mosquitos and the dark clouds, I took the camera and leaning against the side of my mini van snapped a few.  I'll share the awesome pictures Suzanne took for me on my family blog, but this is one I took and I love it!  She had discovered that the white flowers were stinky and she wanted me to smell them.  I went along with her game and would smell them and make a face to go along with the smell.  She thought this was hilarious!  This was a reaction to my stinky face. e. 

No comments:

Post a Comment