Monday, December 14, 2009

Obedient Children!

This deserves to be the post for the day!  This WAS my day.  It was suddenly all about this.  It may not be ME being creative, but my little girl was so incredibly creative that I have to post this!
While I was on the phone, she came over and asked me, "Mom, what do you want for Christmas."  Slightly bugged that I was being interruped on the phone, I said somewhat sarcastically, "obedient children!"  With a bit of an eye roll, but not a word she walked away.  Minutes later I was handed this piece of paper.  What could I say?  I gushed all day about this paper.  I shared the story with my friend on the phone, I called up dad and told him the story.  I shared it that night at dinner.  I loved how she took my not so nice answer and turned it into something wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment