Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mama's helper!

There's a story that goes with this and today there are two pictures to tell it.  I had my camera out tonight without a single thought of what my picture for the day was going to be.  Brooke saw me and said just out of the blue, "Wanna take a picture of my hat?"  How could I say no?  So I said, "Sure, let's do it.  She ran up to the kitchen moved a kitchen chair into place and climbed up onto it.  CLICK!  That was perfect, the image of her looking at the Christmas Tree.  She turned around after hearing me take the picture and said, "No, not like that!"  She took her hat and started doing funny things with it and posing in hilarious ways.  I kept clicking as I laughed.  The second one says it all!  She's cute, funny and helped me out for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment