Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GO, GO, GO!

"Let's go.  We gotta go.  Come on, we've got to go right now!"  Those were the words I said the most today!  It started with getting up early so I could work in my daughters class room.  Then it was a rush to pick up the other kids, get home and eat lunch in 45minutes before I had to take my boy to Preschool.  While he was at Preschool, I took the other two and went to the gym.  Then I ran home, showered and left again to go get my boy from Preschool and head over to Up With Kids.  After Up With Kids, I ran to the grocery store (with three kids mind you) and then picked up a pizza.
It was a go, go, go day!

I thought this would be the picture of the day after all the going I did, until this...

She got to do what I felt like doing... zonk on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness...that was a full day! Great idea with the stop light, but I have to say I am partial to cute Booke :) What a little doll face.
    PS-what is UP With Kids?

    ReplyDelete